Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Hi Alex

Group lessons start on Mondays and Saturdays. If you want lessons on your first day (Friday) then you'd need to book in for some private lessons.

Steve
  • lessons

alex

i can only see lessons on the saturdays at the end of january???? is there any reason for this we are skiing fri 30th, sat 31st, sunday 1st and wanted to book a lesson for the friday morning?
  • Hi monajim

Group lessons are normally around 12 people, and they have groups of different abilities, which are organised on the first morning, so no problem for intermediates.

No, the package of lessons + pass + snowboard doesn't include lunch.

Regards

Steve
  • Snowboarding package offer

monajim

And does the lessons + pass + snowboard hire package still include the free lunch with slop pass?

Thanks!
  • Group lessons

monajim

Hey!

I'm coming to soldeu on 14th December. I just wanted to know the maximum number of students that there are in the group lessons please?

Also does the snowboard package include lessons for intermediates or is just for beginners?

Thanks!