Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 3

• Boowhoo

benj

Oh they have tax now, that sucks :(

I'm after good quality branded gear, but I was just wondering if I'd save a few quid buying it in resort rather than online in the UK. I'm guessing not since they are taxed too, at a lower rate though
  • Sadly Andorra is no longer tax free - there's been a sales tax of 4% for a few years but this year they have changed it to a VAT style tax which is currently 4.5%.

With regards to getting accessories, you can wait until you arrive although if you're buying quite a few bits I'd recommend buying before arrival just so you know you have everything needed and don't waste time when you've arrived. Here in Soldeu you'll generally find branded products as opposed to cheap gear, so it depends what you're looking for.
  • Prices of ski shops?

benj

Just wondering with it being tax free. Would it be cheaper than UK websites to buy ski gear from ski shops in Soldeu/El Tarter for a beginner who is joining me?