Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 3

• Hi Adam

You'd need to get in touch directly with the school (+376 753191) although probably won't answer until much closer to winter, or contact Grandvalira, the mountain operator, as they employ the mountain staff.

Hope this helps!

Steve
  • Snowboard Instructor

Adam Li

A person I teach snowboarding at Folkestone Ski Centre took a holiday in Andorra, he was put in the beginner class but was quickly moved up from there, when the instructor found out that he had only received 5 1hr lessons from myself and had no practice and it was his 1st time on the snow the instructor told him to inform me that if I want a job there anytime I could have one. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the instructor but the name of the customer was Mark Willmott and he was there between Feb 24th - March 1st this year.
    I am interested in working there this season coming if there is a vacancy, who should I contact? and also does anyone know the name of the instructor who took the class and if he would be willing to provide a reference? I already have a reference from the manager of Folkestone Ski Centre and the Technical Director of C.A.S.I. but i thought that it might help.
    I have C.A.S.I. level 1 at the moment but am looking at getting C.A.S.I. level 2 or B.A.S.I. level 1 & 2 during the season, and I have already received some level 2 training.
    I also have certificates for Advanced Ski & Snowboard Technician and Boot Fitter, and I am an official World Snowboard Day organizer for the World Snowboard Federation.

Thanks for your time.
    Adam Li