Coming to Soldeu! Unsure of time!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coming to Soldeu! Unsure of time!

Hi all!

Me and my partner cannot decide wether to come late march or mid april and stay on either the sport hotel or the Somriu Selection Galanthus! ANy advice on the hotels or the quality of the snow at these times? (will april be to late?)

Cheers,

Mike
    • I've not been in the Galanthus, however the Sport Hotels are lovely and in a much better location - you'd have around a 10-15 minute walk from the Galanthus or catch a bus to the village centre, all the Sport Hotels are around the gondola building.

As for time of year, late March/early April has had some of the best conditions for the past few years, but I'd probably go for late March because the temperatures should be a bit colder.
    • I've been to Soldeu in April for the last two years and has been great, 1st year was warm and the lower slopes did get a bit slushy by 2, but as the place is fairly empty the slopes do not get the traffic on them. I have also been in January for the last three years and the conditions in April where better.

But as you say you can never tell, but looking at the current conditions it should be fine.

:rolleyes: :thumbsup: