season lets/ flat share

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• season lets/ flat share

hi just wondered if anyone could help me with info on season lets or flat shares?

i'm looking to do a whole season in andorra this winter and can't find any info on flat shares, i'm up for staying in soldeu, el tarter or pas da la casa. does anyone know places that do season lets, have a spare place or is it a case of asking about when you arrive??

is anyone else in the same situation, the only other option i can see is some hotels offer a room that sleeps 3 form as little as £30 a night, would anyone be up for sharing the room?

please help!!

thanks aaron
    • Hi Aaron,

There are quite a few different "Immobiliàrias" (estate agents) who let out properties for the season, a few that I have used in the past are:

Servissim - andorra-property.com
      Fercamp - fercamp.com
      Promocions L'Entrada - 123ple.com
      Soldeu Paradis - soldeuparadissl.com

It may be worth getting in touch with a few agencies before travelling out so that you can see what type of apartments are available and the cost. It is worth bearing in mind that most agencies will generally charge you a finding fee (approx 1 months rent) and you will also need to put down a deposit (again generally approx 1 months rent) which is returnable at the end of the season provided the apartment is left as found.

The other option would be to book yourself into a hotel for a week or two when you arrive and ask around, if you arrive early in the season there will probably be other workers looking for people to share accommodation.

Good luck! Keep checking back on the forum as there may be other workers who are looking for flat shares posting on here nearer the start of season.

If you have any other questions just ask!

Emma :thumbup:
    • well....

found a room in incles just outside soldeu, its only a one bedroom sleeps 2. and a kitchen and bathroom. its 750euro a month rent, excluding electric, water etc ,2 months rent upfront. does this sound like a good deal?? it sounds expensive to me for what it is or am i expecting to much???
    • Aaron.

If you've got a job lined up in Soldeu then try and get a place in the village of Soldeu. It's more practical and there are plenty of rooms available with no finder's fee once you get talking to the locals. Supply is more than demand at the moment. Good luck.
    • hey
      where looking to move to Soldeu Andorra for the 2009/2010 winter sesson, we havnt got jobs yet where looking to turn up early and ask around, We spoke to someone and they recommended to head to hotel roc and stay there until you find something its meet to be cheap. We wondering if you get work the employer supplies you with acommidation or your expected to find your own flat for the session.
      If anyone has done a session or knows about what goes on that would be great
      thanks dale
    • It depends on where you work as to what happens with accommodation. Some bars/restaurants will have a staff apartment that you can share the rent of, or if you're going as a couple then you might want to get your own place.

Once you're in touch with someone who can offer you a job it'll be best to check with them what their particular accommodation situation is.