Snowboard Instructor

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Snowboard Instructor

A person I teach snowboarding at Folkestone Ski Centre took a holiday in Andorra, he was put in the beginner class but was quickly moved up from there, when the instructor found out that he had only received 5 1hr lessons from myself and had no practice and it was his 1st time on the snow the instructor told him to inform me that if I want a job there anytime I could have one. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the instructor but the name of the customer was Mark Willmott and he was there between Feb 24th - March 1st this year.
      I am interested in working there this season coming if there is a vacancy, who should I contact? and also does anyone know the name of the instructor who took the class and if he would be willing to provide a reference? I already have a reference from the manager of Folkestone Ski Centre and the Technical Director of C.A.S.I. but i thought that it might help.
      I have C.A.S.I. level 1 at the moment but am looking at getting C.A.S.I. level 2 or B.A.S.I. level 1 & 2 during the season, and I have already received some level 2 training.
      I also have certificates for Advanced Ski & Snowboard Technician and Boot Fitter, and I am an official World Snowboard Day organizer for the World Snowboard Federation.

Thanks for your time.
      Adam Li