Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Karinamortali,

FB is normally the best avenue for bar and restaurant jobs. For hotel jobs, you'd need to contact each hotel individually but they'd probably ask for a Catalan/Spanish speaker. For rep jobs the online job boards are normally the best.

Thanks for the post and good luck with your search

Ian
  • Bar work/Rep 17/18

Karinamortali

Hello there,

I am looking to come to Andorra for the winter season but feel like I may of left it a bit late to try and find work?
    I have previously worked summer seasons abroad and am very hardworking. Ideally I would like to look for a bar job (I have contacted local bars on FB but have had no luck) although I have a lot of experience in delivering a high standard of customer service, therefore would also consider jobs such as ‘resort rep’, ‘waistress’, or ‘receptionist’.
    I would love to know if anything is available, and if so I can send over a CV to show whom it may concern my previous experience and skills I have.

Thanks,
    Karina Mortali