Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• hi sue, I've stayed there before and will be going again this Sunday. I did go into soldeu last timeI stayed, went up on the bus and got a taxi back. If you went out in el tarter (quieter than soldeu) it's about a 10 min walk back to the hotel, up hill and on the road side. This never bothered me but it may bother some people. The hotel had a good bus service which ran every half hour to and from the lifts in el tarter so getting about was never a problem. Hope this helps.
    Graham.
  • Hi Sue

Weather is always a tough one to predict although Andorra does have a history or having great snow later in the season. Our photo albums are sorted by month, and there are quite a lot of photos from March 2009 in this album and in this one.

Regarding the Euro Esqui, lots of people go there without a car. They provide a free transfer to the El Tarter chair lift for skiing, and there is a service bus stop a few metres up the road which will take you in to Soldeu, and this runs until just before 22:00 both going to Soldeu and coming back. The closest taxis are based in Andorra la Vella so it could take a while to get one to you unless there happens to be one driving through the area. The phone number for taxis in Andorra is +376 863000.

Hope this helps!

Steve
  • Snow in March and location of hotel?

Sue B

Hi

I am thinking about coming to Andorra, but looks like it could be the end of March - just wondering what the snow is usually like at that time?

Also there is a hotel called Euro Esqui whicgh seems to be between Soldue and El tarter. Do you need a car to stsay here or is there good buses (day) and taxi(night!) services?

Thanks
    Sue