Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Ah that's good. If your boot bag has a removable strap then remove it before check-in and put it inside the bag. If it's a long strap but not removable then work out a way to keep it tucked into the bag as much as possible eg. safety pins.
  • boot hire

Lynnieloo

Thanks Steve! I found out that I can put my boots in the hold. £35 return for a bag containing my boots and my sons boots.... just hope they survive!
  • Hi Lynnieloo

There are two ranges of boots and the higher range are very good but are still rental boots so generally not going to be quite as comfy as your own.

Steve
  • boot hire

Lynnieloo

Hi! I am coming over on Sunday :) Just wondering what the boots are like to hire in El Tarter? I have an inclusive package, but usually bring my own lovely comfortable boots and just hire the skis and poles. l've just found out that easyjet now charge £60 return for sports equipment! Trying to decide whether it's worth the £60 or to take a gamble on the hire boots. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you