Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 29

• Hi Jason,

You'd need to contact the ski schools directly with your C.V and covering letter, remember they receive a large amount of applications each year so make sure yours stands out!
  • Snowboard instructor jobs 2017 season

Working

hi, I was wondering what the process was for applying for a snowboard instructor job this coming season?
    I qualified last season as a CASI level 1&2 instructor with park level 1 also.
    This would be my 1st instructor position and I can't wait to get teaching on the hill.

Any info greatly recieved.

Yours in snowboarding
    Jason
  • Working

smgboyle

Hi
    I'm just back from a weeks holiday in soldeu and got chatting to a few ski instructors who did CASI qualification. I have L1, L2 and race coach done, speak French and English. How would I apply for a job for the next season (2017/18). My email address is hey_sinead@hotmail.com
    Thanks a mill
    Sinead
  • Working

smgboyle

Hi
    I'm just back from a weeks holiday in soldeu and got chatting to a few ski instructors who did CASI qualification. I have L1, L2 and race coach done, speak French and English. How would I apply for a job for the next season (2017/18). My email address is hey_sinead@hotmail.com
    Thanks a mill
    Sinead
  • ski and snowboard instructors 2016-7

giorgio

hello,
    we are an italian couple seeking the opportunity to work in Andorra for the upcoming season. I am a CASI level 2 snowboard instructor and my girlfriend is a CSIA level 2 ski instructor. We got the certifications last year while in Canada and we worked part of the last season as part-time instructors in a hill there. Being from Italy we have a basic understanding of spanish language and basic communication skills in spanish as well as good communication skills in english. my e-mail is bomberok@libero.it
    thanks, have a great day
    Giorgio and Margherita
  • job info - ski instructor

Jakub Riman

Hi Steve

I am strongly interested about the position ski instructor this season.

I been ski racer fis code.

I have ski instructor licence APUL level 3.

Can you send me some information please?

Thanks and have great day!

Jakub
    rimanjakub@gmail.com
  • instructor job

vendysmidova

Hi Steve,

I would like to apply for instructor job in winter. I have 7 years of experience and I have APLS C snowboard license. Also I have been trained by my ski school to be ski instructor equal to ski instructor APUL C. I would like to work for you. If you could get back to me on my email: vendysmidova91@gmail.com

Best regards

Vendula
  • Instructor positions 15/16

Nevo Oren

Hi,
    I am a level 1 CASI instructor and I'm really interested in working in the upcoming season as an snowboard instructor,
    I would be glad to get some information or contact to apply for a job in Andorra.

My email is - orne27@gmail.com

Thank you in advance
    Nevo Oren