Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 9

• Hi
    I booked a flight to toulouse and have been looking up transfers to soldeu and the cheapest is going to cost 140 euro, was wondering if there is a bus or something cheaper because that sounds way to expensive, has any one done this transfer and know the cheapest option.

Thanks dale
  • i think the grandvalira finatics is a season pass. its 550 euro but i dont know if you have to buy it online or if you can buy it in soldeu. its all in catalan so hard to understand.
  • Hi, back to the question roy asked about session passes, is there somewhere i can find out how much they are. Everywhere ive looked they have all the other prices but not the session one, if anyone know could you let us now.

thanks Dale
  • There are different prices for residents and non-residents, plus discounts for booking them early. I think last year an early booking for a non-resident was around €550, but the season pass prices don't seem to have been issued yet, and the Grandvalira winter website is currently offline.

Hope this helps!

Steve
  • lift passes

royken

is there any seasons passes available and where would we find outy about prices? any help or guidence would be great thanks Roy
  • Lift Passes 2009-10

steve

Hi all

Just to let you know, the prices have now been released for lift passes for Grandvalira for next season, and it's really good news for holiday-makers!

:thumbsup: held the prices of high season lift passes

:thumbsup: re-introduced low season dates which means selected weeks are cheaper

:thumbsup: introduced a new "junior" tariff for 12-17 year olds which considerably reduces the price for teenagers, which is great news for families.

As yet, lesson prices are still unavailable, but I'll update you as soon as they are.

Steve