Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 3

• if your happy with your route to Grau Roig I would stick with that, but an option would be to go down he Cami De Pessons route which is a nice gentle red with a great area to stop for a photo or, if the restaurant is still open, a drink. It then merges with tortuga which gets you down to the lifts.

Once in Grau Roig you could take the TSD 6 Pic Blanc or TSD 4 Antenes.

Personally I would go with the first option, I prefer a longer ski. ski down past the chair lift that will be on your right, past a red on your left and continue on the red until you reach a point where the option is to continue on back to Grau Roig or left towards Pas. now all you need to do is ski straight down,the run finishes as a blue for a smooth ride into town.
    I hope that helps
  • Soldeu to pas

Jja

Hi

I am hoping to ski from Soldeu to Pas whilst I am in Soldeu next week, could you you recommend the best route there and back.

I am happy skiing blues and easier reds, although I don't mind harder Reds if they are wider pistes? I have only skied as far as Grau Roig previously.

Many thanks