Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Hi Cameron

I answered you on our Facebook page too, however to help people looking here too... yes you can get a job by just turning up, although you'll need to have your legalised police report with you, however it's much better if you can try to contact some potential employers before you arrive. Also a lot will depend on your experience and personality. Have a look on our bars and restaurants pages then search for them on Facebook and message them.

You should also be open to consider working in Pas de la Casa or Arinsal because then you've got more potential employers to talk to.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Steve
  • ski season 12/13

CameronMc

Hello.. I want to do a ski season this winter 12/13 in Andorra.How easy is it just to go out there and find work, apartments ect.. Can I just go out there book a hotel for a week and look for work?? If you could help with some info please would be great.. Thanks Cameron