Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Ah thank you for that!

Reassuring to see that there is still snow for then and looks to be good layer, its been a long time since I skied in March anywhere so looking forward to it.

On another note, when would a list of events be up for March in the local area? Would it be around end of January or February?
  • Hi Theobane

March is usually a good combination of snow and sunshine, by the middle of March it starts to get soft in the afternoons, so normally best to hit the slopes early then enjoy the sunshine and apres ski later.

You can see photos from previous years, grouped by month, in our photo albums.

Steve
  • Snow in Mid March

Theobane

Hey all,

Coming to Soldeu for the first time next March with 3 beginners (I am a former Instructor) and I am curious to know what the snow would be like in Mid March, in particular with an El Nino forecasted for this season. I am really looking forward to skiing there and in particular trying to get some beginners hooked into skiing.