Snow garden

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am looking to book a ski holiday for next year, it will be first time with a 4.5 year old. Please could you tell me what the mix of skiing and other activities is in Snow garden for that age in Soldeu as it seems to be different depending on resort in Andorra. Also, do they have to start on a Monday or can they start any day? Thanks.
    • HI JennyB,

Sorry for the delay in posting! We've been in contact with the school and they are still creating the program for next winter and won't have it ready until the end of August I'm afraid - they have confirmed though that it's only a Monday start.

If you get in touch with us here at the beginning of September, we should be able to provide you with more detailed information.

Many thanks, Ian
    • Hi JennyB,

Please find the information below as supplied directly by Grandvalira.

Kids program information:

The Kids Program is a concept designed specifically for children. It combines ski lessons, games and adventure activities, to ensure that children shave an unforgettable day. Classes will take place on the children's circuits and are taught by children's monitors. Games and activities are organized in the afternoon.

The Kids Program includes: course + food + games and activities.

Sectors Canillo, El Tarter and Soldeu KIDS PROGRAM available for children from 3 to 6 years old.

Description:

Ski lessons :* 10h00 - 13h00

Lunch: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Afternoon activities :* 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Snowshoeing tours, igloo construction, search for tracks, minizipline (Canillo), and various activities with animation in the snow.

Pick up at nursery: 4:00 p.m.

Beginning of the service: Mondays and special departures dates.

Weekend: Program duration 1 day and a half, Saturday full day program and Sunday only includes morning course from 10 to 13 hours.

GENERAL REMARKS:

Children must wear ski boots, skis and helmet. The school does not provide this material and there is no possibility to rent it on the slopes. Sticks are not necessary.

Children are more sensitive to cold and heat: they need to dress properly. Remember to bring good quality gloves, hat and sunglasses or blizzard. For afternoon activities, bring spare clothes and appropriate shoes.

The ski passis mandatory to access the ski lifts, it's not included in the price of the program (see prices and conditions)

* The activities and the courses will always be conditioned to the weather. Programme of activities subject to modification.

Ian
    • Snow Garden at end of season

Hi Ian

I had not checked back as we had decided not to go skiing but thanks for the info! We are now looking at coming at the end of the season. One option would mean we would be skiing from Sat 4 April to Wed 8 April.

Is the Snow Garden still running at that time? And if so, I assume all the below applies? i.e. my daughter could do a day and a half Sat/Sun and 3 days during the week?

Thanks !
    • Hi Jenny,

I'm glad you're now thinking about coming to Soldeu, it's a great place!

The snow garden will still be running on the dates you're thinking of coming. Your daughter would be able to do the day and a half on the weekend and then three days commencing Monday.

You will need to book with the ski school directly, you can do this by calling them on +376 753 191, emailing skischool@soldeu.ad or using their online booking system at escolasoldeu.com/en/online-reservations.

Hope this helps and do let me know if you have any further questions!

Ella