Group classes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Group classes

Hi,

I'm looking to book ski group classes and I have few questions before I go ahead:

1) How many people are in the group on average? Is there any limit of the group size?

2) I'm comfortable on all blue runs in Soldeu and most red runs in Grau Roig (not not necessarily red ones in Soldeu as some are a bit too steep) - would advance group be suitable for me? If the group is too easy/difficult, can I change the group?

Many thanks!
    • Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your post.

Group lessons can have up to 15 people per group - it just depends on how busy it is.

Don’t worry too much about the level you state on your booking - this is just to give Ski School an idea of where you’re at so they can place you in a suitable group. If you find you’re out of your comfort zone or not challenged enough you can speak to your instructor and ask to move groups, or he/she may even suggest this themselves. It’s up to you how you feel but I’d recommend stating Intermediate as it’s a good middle ground and you should find yourself in a group where you’re able to gain more confidence on steeper reds and difficult terrains e.g. moguls.

Hope this helps but please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Ellen
    • Thank you for your advice. Is there any way to change the class level once booked? Or can I only change it once in the resort?

It's currently booked for 10am and I would like to keep the morning slot if possible.