new years eve

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• new years eve

hello
      we're having a family holiday to Soldeu this new year
      does anyone know/recommend where is best to spend NYE? We have a 12 yr old with us so will need somewhere that is family friendly but want party atmosphere for the countdown to new year

thanks!
    • Hello,

Thanks for your post and that's great to hear you're coming to Soldeu!

At the moment the bars and restaurants are still finalising their plans for NYE, however my favourite places to go are the Harp, Barcode or Fatty's. The Harp usually has live music for several hours, and last year they gave out free glasses of prosecco when the clock struck midnight! Barcode and Fatty's also have a great atmosphere - both usually have a DJ, and Barcode might have live music this year too. All places are family friendly, but perhaps the Harp or Barcode would be your best bet.

The good thing is that NYE isn't ticketed, and it's free to get into the bars, so you don't have to decide until you're in resort where you'd like to go. All I'd say is that with it being NYE, you'll probably want to be in your chosen bar by around 10pm because it can start to get a little bit packed after that!

I'll put some feelers out and when the bars have finalised their plans I'll let you know. No matter where you go though you're bound to have a great time - the atmosphere in Soldeu in general is always very friendly and welcoming to everyone.

Hope this helps but let me know if you have any questions and I'll get back to you.

Ellen