Ski Instructor Jobs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski Instructor Jobs

If you're wanting to get a ski or snowboard instructor job in Soldeu or El Tarter, firstly you would need to contact EFPEM (efpem.ad) who are the Andorran body who decide if the certificate you will achieve from your course is accepted for teaching in Andorra.

If they say it is, then once you have passed your instructor course, get in touch with Grandvalira (grandvalira.com/estiu/contacte.asp?lang=eng) who will look at your application. You would also need to apply for a Police report and get it authenticated before you come out to Andorra. Contact the Irish Foregin & Commonwealth Office for further information. You would then need to go through the immigration process here in Andorra if the school accepted your application.
    • Ski instructor in Andorra

Hello:)
      My friend is keep emailing this address: efpem@andorra.ad which is on the official website but he has not received any replay for two months. He writes in English, Catalan and Spanish. He tried to phone but there is no answer.
      Could you please tell me what he should do now? Do you know who is responsible for checking if the ski documents from his country are okay in Andorra? Or you might have different email?
      Thank you for your help:)
      Regards:)
      Ania
    • ski instructing in Andorra

Hi, I am currently unqualified as a ski instructor, but I am an excellent and passionate skier who would love to work this upcoming winter as an instructor in Andorra. I was wondering if you would kindly put me in contact with anyone you know that I could ask further on the matter. I am very confident I would be able to complete any qualification required to instruct and I am in English and Spanish.

I would be very grateful for your help.

Kind regards

Fred Thompson
    • Hi Fred

You'd need qualifications before the season started - to find out about the qualifications you need for Andorra you should have a look at/contact EFPEM who are the governing body for ski instructors in Andorra.

Alternatively contact Instructor Academy who offer ski instructor courses in Soldeu so may be able to assist.

Finally, you could give the school a call although won't answer until much closer to the season! Their phone number is +376 753191.

Hope this helps!

• Ski Instructor Jobs

Hi Steve

I have just emailed EFPEM today to see if my qualifications are acceptable to teach in Andorra. I currently have a CSIA level 2, CSCF level 1 race coach and about 200 hours of teaching experience. Do you know if you require a second language to teach in Andorra? As I currently only know a limited amount of Spanish. Also is there much chance of getting an instructing job for the 2011/2012 season with my current qualifications?

Thanks

Paul
    • Hi Paul I know lots of instructors who only speak English. Those who speak other languages benefit from more classes as they aren't limited to just the British and Irish clients. As for instructor qualifications I'm really not sure which ones are accepted. Good luck! Steve :)
    • Ski instructor placements

Hi!
      Im currently a certified BASI level 2 ski instructor and am looking too apply for a job in Andorra this season. Who would i need to contact directly to submit my CV and application too, the problem is, I followed your link to the grandvalira employment page and found that the application form would not translate into english. I speak a little spanish but no french, im hoping this wont hamper my chances?
      I'll be grateful for any info regarding job applications.

Thanks,

Callum
    • Hi Steve,

I know this has been covered futher up but would just like to know for myself. Is it possible you could inbox me the details of how to get into contact with the Ski Schools in Andorra to apply for Instructor jobs, or even could you pass my details on. I am currently a BASI 2, trained in Val D'Isere from the UK and just finished a full season in Australia and hoping to coninue my experiences this winter. If you wish can pass on my E-mail and other details etc.

Regards,

James Halliwell
    • Brazilian ski instructor

Hi Steve

Do you know if ski / snowboard instructors with Brazilian passport can get work permits in Andorra??

I have Level II Australian in Ski, Level II NZ in Snowboard and one season experience in Australia but the Brazilian passport is always an issue...

Thanks for your time.