Car Parking in Soldeu

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Car Parking in Soldeu

Evening,

We are coming to Soldeu over the Half term period next week, we decided to hire a car from the airport instead of the transfer. we have just checked and our accommodation doesn't have any parking, is there any recommended locations we can park at for the week? TIA
    • Hi Jules,

Thanks for your post.

May I ask where abouts you are staying?

There's a village carpark which is opposite Hotel Bruxxels and by the bus stop/information point, and there's also some street parking available around the village. The car park and street parking costs around €3 per day so it's pretty affordable! The only issue might be finding a space as it will be Half Term and busier than usual. Another option is the carpark in the gondola station in Soldeu which is just under €10 to park for the whole day.

Alternatively there is a large free car park in El Tarter which is about a five minute drive away, however I can appreciate that this may not be ideal as you would have to get the bus to collect your car. The bus comes around every 20 -30 minutes and is €1.80 each way to El Tarter.

Hope this helps but please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Ellen