Great Ski Resort

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Great Ski Resort

Hi
      Once again in Soldu, Andorra, we are Brits living in France about a 3.5 hour drive to Andorra. We found the Sports Village Hotel 3 years ago and have been back one or two times each year since. We discovered this season that we can use our Canadian (was Intrawest) time share points for reduced rates at the hotel. A recommendation for food in Soldeu, Taverna de la Iaia is supurbe, great food, great wine and very friendly. However, make sure you book a table at least the lunchtime before to get a place in the evening.
      Now for the complaint. We are Landrover owners (disco sport) and spotted the Landrover Experience at the top of the Soldeu cable car on our first visit in 2014. We have been trying since then to book. It is advertised on various websites and Landrover seem to be a main sponser for the Ski school and on Soldeu publicity. We have asked all sorts of people including resort information, the Hermitage Hotel and have even been to the Andorra Lamdrover Franchise ( they said nothing to do with them) A package was offered online for two nights ago the Hermitage, ski pass, two meals, spa and the Landrover Experience, we waitied on booking because of a doctors appointment and now that requires a code to book. Does anyone know how we can book this, please.

Great website I look at it regularly for weather , snow updates and web cams. Sorry we do not use you for bookings living in France.

All the Best Nick
    • Hi Nick,

Many thanks for your post. Really pleased to hear that you have a lot of great things to say about Soldeu and our website!

I've enquired about the deal you have seen online, and the Hermitage reservations team have advised that you need to book directly with Landrover by calling Leonore at + 376 680 682. I'm not sure whether they will still have the Hermitage offer available as I haven't been able to find this online myself, but in any case you should be able to book the Landrover Experience this way.

I hope this helps, but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or if I can be of any assistance.

Kind Regards,

Ellen