New Year's Eve 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Year's Eve 2017

Hi
      We are a couple in our 50s staying at Hotel Piolets Soldeu Centre over New Year's Eve, with our 25 year old daughter & her boyfriend. We have a gala dinner at the hotel, but are looking for ideas for bars in the area to see in the New Year that appeal to all ages. We would prefer somewhere that is reqiures advance purchase of tickets, so that we can be guarnateed entry without having to queue - does such a thing exist ? I have emailed Fat Albert's and awaiting a reply, but I can't find an email address for The Harp. Any other recommendations would also be gratefully received.
      Thanks very much in advance
    • Hi Saragayle,

Many thanks for your post.

I popped into Fat Albert's for you this afternoon and they have informed me that they will definitely be holding a New Years Eve party but at the moment they are still finalising details and confirming the DJ. The Harp have informed me that they will be holding a party which will involve live music (as is characterisic of the Harp!) and champagne, however neither Fatty's or the Harp intend to sell/offer advanced tickets, and entry will be free.

Bar Code, the Apsen have confirmed that they will also be holding New Years Party's, but they're not sure yet of the exact details.

The bars tend to get pretty packed on New Years Eve so my advice would be to stay in one bar for the evening after your meal. If you're looking for a place that would appeal to all ages though my advice would be to go to The Harp as the live music is brilliant and they play a varied set. The atmosphere in The Harp is also really friendly and there's generally a variety of ages and people who tend to go there.

Apologies that we're unable to offer you specific details of New Years Eve parties/events in Soldeu, but as and when further information is released nearer the time I can let you know.

If you have any other questions in the meantime please let us know.

Best wishes,

Ellen