Snowboard Instructor Applications 17/18

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Snowboard Instructor Applications 17/18

Hi,

I was hoping I could get the details of how to apply for instructor positions in the coming season, any information would be greatly appreciated. I qualified CASI level 2 and Park 1 in the 16/17 season and as Grandvalira was where I discovered the love of snowboarding i would love it to be the first place that I teach others to find the same.

Contact email: sdrussell360@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Scott
    • Snowboard Instructor 17/18

Hi There,

I am snowboard instructor level 2 (ISES) from Argentina (with Italian nationality) , with seven winter season in Argentina, one in New Zealand , and one in Niseko Japan, now I am traveling around Europ and hoping to get some information about how to apply as an instructor in ski school in Andorra., Also I have been working as outdoor guide for the last ten years, rafting guide,diving guide, snowshoeing guide,sidecountry guide and ski and snowboard instructor. I speack spanish, english, portuguese and some italian.
      Also my girlfriend from Denmark is looking for work , she is a very good skier and a rafting guide , who can speack danish,english,german and japanese, all fluently.
      I will appreciate if someone could give me some advice or contact to ski schools.

Thank you.

Best regards,
      César.

• instructor positions

Hi there,

just dropping you a line to find out about working as a snowboard instructor for the coming 2017/2018 winter season. Mainly looking for part time work with the possibility of working full time for the busy half term period in February. I am a CASI qualified level 2 snowboard instructor - I actually studied and passed my CASI level 1 and 2 exams in the Grandvalira so I know and love the resorts! I am based in the UK and hold a full EU passport.
      my email: nick01fay@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you.
      Many thanks,

Nick
    • Hello!

Further to your enquiry on our website, the contact details for the main ski schools in Andorra are as follows:

Arinsal: escolaarinsal@vallnord.com
      Soldeu & El Tarter: gordonstandeven@andorra.ad
      Pas de la Casa: escolapasgrau@grandvalira.com

When applying to a school, as well as giving your qualifications and experience, it's best to explain why you want to work at their particular school and not just a generic email you send to everybody. Ski schools receive a huge number of applications so you need to make sure yours stands out.

Good Luck!

You can keep in touch with Andorra Resorts at www.facebook.com/andorraresorts
    • Snowboard Instructor

Hi

My name is Axel, at the moment i´m doing my season in Cardrona Alpine Resort, New Zealand.
      I got my NZSIA Level 1, I am looking forward to work in Andorra in my next season, it is something I always wanted to do so I would like to give my best to achieve it, I was born in Argentina, I have several seasons practicing snowboarding in Argentina and New Zealand.

My email is axel.kupisz@hotmail.com

I look forward to your response!
      Kind Regards
      Axel
    • Instructing jobs in Andorra

Hey, just looking through the website and can't see anything on job applications. I would absolutely the chance to come to Andorra, I am a snowboard Instructor BASI 2 but also have a BASI 1 Alpine qualification and am happy to do both. Any advice on how/when/who to apply to would be brilliant, the opportunity to come to Andorra would be amazing.

My email address is henryc@hotmail.co.uk

Many Thanks,

Henry
    • Snowboard/ ski instructor

Hello there
      My name is Tez and last year I became a certified snowboard and ski instructor in Japan, however I would now like to work in Andorra because it would give me more of a possibility to use my knowledge in languages such as French, Spanish, English and Italian, I’m fluent in all these so therefore I could also teach in these languages, I taught lessons in French,Italian and Spanish last year but I most of my lessons were in English.
      My email address is: theosprocket@gmail.com

Kind Regards

Theo Stanley Harrison
      But they all call me Tez