El Tarter Nightlife

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• El Tarter Nightlife

Hi everyone, I'm coming to El Tarter on 2nd April, staying at the Neilson Hotel de Clos. It's my first ever ski holiday so I was just wondering what the nightlife is like in El Tarter?

It's just me and my boyfriend going away, but will still like some good places to party at night, some live music if available, but I've read elsehwere that El Tarter is quite sleeping in comparison to Soldeu. Would we be better off travelling to Soldeu in the evenings and if so does anyone know how accessible it is? Or are there good places to go in El Tarter?

Thanks in advance for any help/recommendations.
    • Hi there,

Generally Soldeu is livelier than El Tarter and you can get the bus between the two but it stops at 9:30pm. Otherwise it is about a 35 minute walk between the two.

In El Tarter, there is a great apres bar in the car park by the slopes called L'Abarset but it tends to only really be busy on a Saturday when they have a DJ on. Otherwise there are two bars: Nemo and Dylan's that you can enjoy.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Ella