Mountain restaurant prices/ footy on tv

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mountain restaurant prices/ footy on tv

Hi ,
      I am visiting Canillo ( Ski Plaza) in Feb half term for 7 days with my 15 year old son , who seems to eat as a sport!!. I am trying to budget what it is likely to cost , but cannot find any info on slope restaurant prices. Not looking for anything fancy, eg pizza or burger with fries, and a soft drink etc. Any ideas?

On a slightly different note, do you know of any bars that screen English Premiership league games in Canillo. I know Aspen in Soldeu shows footy, but I would have to drive, and I really would like to have a beer or two. Thanks in advance. Brian
    • Hi Brian,

We do a special offer which is a lift pass and lunch, where you get food in the mountain restaurants included (either sandwich and fries, pizza, pasta and a drink). For 6 days, the price of this is €265.80 (just €16.80 more than a normal lift pass) so makes budgeting a lot easier. Otherwise, you will normally end up spending around €11 a day on the meal deals in the restaurants.

Canillo is a very Spanish village so there is a big football following, so I think you would be able to find somewhere there easily. We will ask around to see if we can find out any particular bars for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Ella
    • Thanks Ella.
      I would buy the lift pass/lunch deal, as it sounds great value, but I have a lift pass in my hotel deal already. Thanks for the general price info too.
      Great to know Canillo is a footy loving place, as both of us love watching it. Kind regards . Brian.
      Ps Keeping fingers crossed for a big dump of snow on Tues/Weds.