Transfer quote from airport to resort

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Transfer quote from airport to resort

Hi
      Is it possible to get a quote for a private transfer for 5 adults plus suitcases so that I can compare this cost to the shared transfer. I need to book something soon. We are arriving at Barcelona airport on 11th March 17 (12.15). We need to be back at the airport on 18th March 17 by 4pm.
    • Shared transfers

Hi Steve
      I'm still considering the best way to transfer from the Barcelona airport to Soldeu. If we take the shared transfer, it says approx 4 hrs. Is this the maximum travel time? Can it be a shorter journey if the roads are ok? Is this a non stop journey or do they include a stop.
      Thanks
      Carole
    • Hi Carole,

The shared transport time on average takes 3.5 hours, but it can be longer if there is snow on the roads so we suggest you allow 4 hours. Normally the bus will only stop in Andorra La Vella then in other resorts on the way to Soldeu. The shared transfer leaves Barcelona airport every 2 hours, but with a private transfer you will be met by your driver at the terminal and you would be driven straight to your accommodation so it would be quicker, it can be as quick as 3 hours.

Ella