ski lesson/help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ski lesson/help

Hi, Myself and my son came out to Soldeu last year and are returning in March with my wife and daughter. The reason my daughter didn't come last year is that she is not overly impressed by skiing. The last time she went was a few years ago and she had quite a bad accident and this has knocked her confidence hence why she didn't come last year. We did take her to a dry ski slope a few months ago and she had a lesson and got on really well, was doing controlled snowplough and moved onto the main slope. She is adamant that she doesn't want to do lessons but I think she needs somebody that will help build her confidence. Do you know of anybody that would be happy to spend a bit of time with her. Either myself of my wife would stay with her as well.

Also looking at booking lift passes etc, the one that includes the lunch can you let me know what restaurants that can be used at. Last year we tended to have lunch at the top of the Soldeu Gondola on the left.

Thanks