Snowboarding lessons for an 11 year old

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Snowboarding lessons for an 11 year old

Hi I wonder if the kind people on the forum may be able to help.

My wife and I will be coming over to Soldeo for the Feb 2016 half term (13th-20th) and will be bringing our 2 children for their first Skiing holiday. My daughter is 9 and will be fine in the ski school but its my son who we need to sort something out; unfortunately he wouldn't have had his 12th birthday (9th May) before we visit Soldeo. Looking at the details of the ski school it states that group snowboarding lessons are from age 12 upwards.

He is very keen micro scooter rider, able to drop off, and ride on / jump stuff that I wouldn't even entertain. Is it possible for him to join the 12+ group given it will be less then 3 months off his 12th birthday and he is so looking forward to learning to board.

Ideally we would want him to be in a group lesson, rather than having to get an individual 1-on-1 lesson . I believe there is so much more that can be gained from a group lesson.

Thanks

Jamie and Marie
    • Hi

Unfortunately the school don't offer snowboard lessons for under 12s, so it would have to be private lessons for snowboarding or take group ski lessons.

Lessons don't include a lift pass, but we have special package offers which include a lift pass with group lessons and equipment, and in this case the lift pass covers the full duration of the booking.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Steve