Special PacKage with Lunch included ???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Special PacKage with Lunch included ???

Hi there.

Last Year we had a package that included Ski Pass/Lessons/Equipment Hire/Lunch

although the Free lunches are still available I see with the 6 days ski pass it doesn't seem
      to an option with the whole package. Is there somewhere I can select the free lunches
      to go with the Package. We are looking for a 6 day deal starting on the 16th of Feb ?

Regards - Graeme
    • Hi Graeme

We can still provide these for you, but last year they had quite a good discount off the lunches, but this year it's €9.50 per lunch voucher per day, so we thought it would be better to choose your own lunch when there. That being said, if you want to add the lunch vouchers we can do it, just send us an email with exactly what you want then we'll add the lunches and send you link to pay.

Just ask if you have any other questions.

Steve
    • Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply.

I personally dont need lessons/equipment so i can buy the pass with the free lunch vouchers still but
      my Wife and children do so what i am trying to work out is why the package is for a 6 day pass and
      the option to include the Free Lunch vouchers which is available to myself doesnt automatically come
      with the package as you are still effectively buying a 6 day pass if i am not mistaken ?
      Surely one 6 day package cannot come with Free lunch and the other doesnt ?

Sorry to be a pain i just always have had the Free vouchers with all our packages

Regards - Graeme
    • Hi Graeme

We have various offers, some with lunch, some without. The lunch vouchers in the package with lift pass lessons and equipment was never free, it was more expensive than the same package without lunch.

A lift pass, lessons and equipment separately comes to €435.25 but the package offer is €365 (saving €70) so unfortunately we can't just add a free lunch to it as well.

As I explained before we can add the lunches to any package for you, but you've got to pay €9.50 per person per day.

Steve
    • lift pass + lunch

Hi,

Can I take my ski pass + lunch vouchers at Encamp lift pass kiosks if I order it at soldeu-andorra.com ?
      Or only at Soldeu?

Also is there any differences between ski pass + lunch vouchers offer at soldeu-andorra.com and ski pass + sandwich menu at grandvalira.com?