Local lift pass

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Local lift pass

I've booked for my children first time packages from Crystal ski holidays and it said it's a local lift pass, I think I read it covers 2 out of the 6 areas. The package includes ski and snowboard school from El Tarter. Where will the lift pass cover?
      Also, we are coming over the Christmas period, will the ski school be running on Christmas Day?
      One more question, We would like to go to Pas De La Casa for the day, will they be able to ski there too, would we have to buy day lift passes if theirs don't cover that area?
      Are the buses regular?

Kind regards
    • Hi Stutterjo

The local lift pass is something specific to your tour operator as it's not something that can be purchased from the mountain company, so for what it covers you'd need to speak to Crystal.

Yes ski school runs on Christmas Day :)

With a "local"ski pass in El Tarter I would doubt very much that you can ski to Pas de la Casa, you'd need the full area pass. Speak to Crystal as I'm sure you'll be able to pay to upgrade. Failing that the bus is roughly every 30 minutes.

Steve