Booking multiple packages

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Booking multiple packages

Hi,

While my son and I will be skiing for 7 days, my daughter will be only for 5 days. Do I have to place two different orders or there is a way to comine them?
      Is there a discount for booking 3 packages?

Also, how can I select a lift pass with lunch? This option did not show when I tried to book.

Thanks
    • Hi Misha

Thanks for your enquiry - you need to make a separate booking for each duration, it's just the way our website works so it displays the correct prices.

The "lift pass & lunch" is only available for 2-6 days duration so it should be there when you choose 5 days (on the specia offers page) - if you can't see it let me know and I'll check into it, but it won't be there for 7 days duration.

I'm sorry but all our discounts are included within the online prices so we can't offer you an extra discount for three people.

Just ask if you have any other questions.

Steve
    • Lift pass + lunch

Hi Steve,

I see lift pass lunch option available for adult passes only... Do you have the same for youth (15yo)?

Also, back in August you had an early bird 10% discount... Any plans for having discounts back?

Thanks
    • Hi Misha

Yes there are junior options - when you click the special offers page look on the line underneath and you have a small menu with adults / juniors / children.

I'm sorry but the early booking offers ended on Sunday, but the packages still have great discounts included.

Steve
    • Discount code

Ouch! I was looking for the discount code on soldeu-andorra.com webpage, but it was in a different place.
      That hurts :(.
      I am going to book about 1200 euros worth of packages, so I am wondering whether it could be another discount code before the season starts? Or any chance of extending the last one for a week? :)

Thanks
    • If it's the packages you're booking then they already have the best discount included in them, and the 10% discount wasn't off them, it was off equipment booked separately.

If you're booking any equipment outside packages let me know what you need and I can take a look.
    • Discount code

Steve wrote:

If it's the packages you're booking then they already have the best discount included in them, and the 10% discount wasn't off them, it was off equipment booked separately.

If you're booking any equipment outside packages let me know what you need and I…

Hi Steve,

About the last note... Should I let you know about everything I am going to book via this forum or you prefer a direct message? If so, what's the email address?

Much appreciated.