Snowboard School

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Snowboard School

Hey Everybody :)

I am a snowboard instructor working in Soldeu El Tarter. I have just registered for this forum and will try and check it regularly. If anybody has any snowboard school or snowboard related questions they might want to run by me then I will do my best to try and help you out.

Bring on the snow! :D

Jason
    • Ski Lessons

I am bringing my two teenage sons to Soldeu for Christmas and want to book Ski lessons. We will only be in the resort for 3 days from Wednesday. how do I book lessons ahead of time, I suspect I will need to book private lessons as we will miss the Monday start for Ski school. can you please advise. Neither of teh boys have much ski experience and I want to make sure they get the most out of the time they are there.

Thanks,

Pete
    • lesson times & stuff

Thanks for the reply Steve,

Can you answer a couple more queries?

1/ Looking at the forecast , no fresh snow forecast for the next week at least ( apart from any cannons of course) .............I presume the pistes are going to be rock hard by the time I turn up ( 20/1/13) ......will there be any ops for off piste tuition on some soft stuff?
      2/ Are there max numbers per ( group lessons) class?
      3/ Are the classes usually full in Jan/
      Thanks in advance

Mitch
    • Hi Mitch

No worries, ask away!!

1/ No idea what the weather will be like in almost three weeks, plenty of time for things to change, and things can change very quickly. Even when it doesn't snow for a while the technical team here are excellent and keep the pistes in pretty good condition. There's only going to be decent off piste options if it snows around the time you arrive or during your stay, so keep your fingers crossed and keep doing the snow dance!

2 / Normally the maximum in a class is 12.

3 / Classes are usually full all the time, as if there are less people there are just less groups.