weather for April / Ski hire & lift passes refund in case of no snow

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• weather for April / Ski hire & lift passes refund in case of no snow

Hi,
      Should I buy all my ski hire/lift passes on line in advance of arriving in Soldeu on 7th April - or should I wait until I get there? Not sure if they give refunds if snow no good, but would also love to know what you think the snow will be like in 8 days time...and whether or not it will be OK? Also, will it be very busy or quite quiet at that time of year?
      With thanks,
      Prent
    • Hi Prent

I just answered some of your questions on another thread, but in 8 days time not sure of the weather - just keep checking back on our weather forecast page, and don't pay too much attention until 2-3 days before.

You can book your ski hire online up to 48 hours before the start date so no problem to leave it until last minute, and by booking in advance you get 25% off the resort price, so worth doing. The lift pass prices on our website have also been reduced for April, plus different offers depending if you have kids (blog article here).

April is a very quiet month normally so plenty of space on the mountain.

Steve