Soldeu to pas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Soldeu to pas

Hi

I am hoping to ski from Soldeu to Pas whilst I am in Soldeu next week, could you you recommend the best route there and back.

I am happy skiing blues and easier reds, although I don't mind harder Reds if they are wider pistes? I have only skied as far as Grau Roig previously.

Many thanks
    • skiing to pas

if your happy with your route to Grau Roig I would stick with that, but an option would be to go down he Cami De Pessons route which is a nice gentle red with a great area to stop for a photo or, if the restaurant is still open, a drink. It then merges with tortuga which gets you down to the lifts.

Once in Grau Roig you could take the TSD 6 Pic Blanc or TSD 4 Antenes.

Personally I would go with the first option, I prefer a longer ski. ski down past the chair lift that will be on your right, past a red on your left and continue on the red until you reach a point where the option is to continue on back to Grau Roig or left towards Pas. now all you need to do is ski straight down,the run finishes as a blue for a smooth ride into town.
      I hope that helps