Snow

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It’s snowing across Grandavalira today, a great way for the Mountains to send their love to everyone on Valentine’s Day.

Hope you all have a special day with loved ones enjoying the slopes. The slopes across Soldeu are looking good, they’ve been beautifully groomed overnight and the few centimetres of fresh snow would make for a great morning creating some lines. The past few days have been a little warmer and made the slopes a little icy in patches but the new snow is certainly helping.... Love you new snow and thank you Grandvalira Mountains!! :love:

Happy Valentine’s day everyone from myself and the Soldeu-andorra.com team x
    • What an AMAZINGGGGG day.... perfect weather clear clear blue sky, perhaps one cloud in the sky all day!! The slopes where awesome, beautifully groomed perfect for some nice fast craving turns. Only one complaint... lift lines, it was a bank holiday today in Spain/France and consequently the lift lines where considerably longer than normal. However after such a perfect day on the slopes, I’ve already forgotten about the queues. What queues.... my memory of today will be awesome slopes, amazing weather and astounding skiing company :)