Trying to book lessons for February... but no joy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trying to book lessons for February... but no joy

Hi there,

I have been trying to use your website to book a couple of private lessons but there seems to be something wrong with the form as it just won't let me do it. I've tried three different computers so far so think its your website? ?(

Please would you let me have an email address or telephone number so that I can get some lessons booked?

Thanks

L
    • Hi L

Sorry your having problems. The form is working fine as people's enquirys have been going through today. Here's the link to click then complete. Private lessons

You have to make sure you complete every single thing on the enquiry form other wise it won't send and just tell you a message saying please complete all fields. If you select children a new box appears where you ahve to put their ages in too.

Try again make sure you select something for every box and the tick boxes and let me know how you get on.

• Hi Hayley

Thanks very much for your response - typically having left a message on here, I tried it again and managed to get the form to work. Honestly though, we had tried lots of times on three different computers and it didnt work quite a number of times...! The drop downs wouldnt activate and once I got the whole form filled in but then the "Submit" button wouldnt work. Perhaps worth reporting to your IT support in case its an intermittent fault?

Anyway, long story short, I have managed to get this booked with Angela Simonett at the ski school.

Can't wait to come back to El Tarter in Feb! :)

L