Ski Training

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski Training

Hi
      We are group of 3 friends that going to visit Andora for ski vacation on 14.01.2014 - for 5 days.
      We have no ski experience so we would like to take some lessons on a daily basis.

Can we have private lesson for 3 of us ?
      Do we need to buy ski pass separately or is it include in the training price ?

Regards
      Noam
    • Hi Noam

I'm sure you'll have a great time in Soldeu for your first ski holiday it's a great ski area but a great village with lots of fun people around too.

Lift passes and lessons area separate so you will need to book both. To enquire at the ski school about private lessons just click the link here and it will take you to the contact page to fill in that will go directly to them.
      Soldeu private lesson enquiry
      If you're needing to rent equipment along with your lift passes then take a look at our online shop where the equipment has great discounts and there is some really good package prices including lunched on the mountain.

Hayley :)
    • Lesson Pack

Hi

Where can we find the relevant packages of group lessonsn + ski-pass + equipment.

I have found only the ski-pass+equipment without the group lessons.

please advise how can we pre-book the pack include training.

thank

Noam
    • Hi Noam

I just replied to your email.

If your dates don't fit the Monday to Friday group lessons then your other option would be to enquire to the ski school direct, in the contact form I sent you in the previous message about private lessons. If they have something that fits you and your friends needs you can then just book the lift pass and equipment together.

:thumbsup: Happy Christmas
    • Hi

The group lessons all start on Mondays there is not options to join groups other days. The option for people starting on other days than Monday is private lessons which you can enquire about using my previous link.
      Everywhere in Andorra, all resorts start their group lessons on Mondays.

Hayley :)