Weather and Lesson

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Weather and Lesson

Hi,

I am heading for Soldeu at 22th, Dec and spending one week with my family. When I checked weather forecast, Christmas week will not be good.

Most of day are cloudy and raining. I wonder if the Ski lesson is ok under this kind of weather conditions.

Please some advice. Thanks.
    • Hi Cho :)

I only look at the weather forecast up to a week in advance as it changes so quickly. What it says one day can be totally different the next. So Christams is too far away to have a good idea of how it will be yet.
      Mountain ski weather is unpredictable and you need to be kitted out for all kinds of weather. It's very normal to have clouds and bad weather in the winter so skiing and lessons all run as normal as this is what it is. Just make sure you have all the right gear and clothing to be comfortable and warm. Layers are good as if it's warm you want to able to get rid of a few.

Hope you have a great time and love Andorra as much I do.... whatever the weather :thumbsup:

Hayley