Ski Lockers - El Tarter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski Lockers - El Tarter

Can anyone tell me if there are ski lockers at the lifts in El Tarter. This is our first time and we have been told we will be 600 meters from the lifts . We are a family of five. Any help will be appreciated. Brill news regarding the snow
    • Hola!!!

The snow is amazing right now!!!! could not be better :thumbsup:

What is your accomodation in El Tarter :?: You can book you lockers clicking this link and also discounted rental equipment 8o

The lockers are underneath the Nordic sports rental shop and hotel which is at the bottom of El Tarter pistes. When you make a booking it is just €4 per day and all you need to do is take your voucher into the shop and there you havea locker able to fit 4 sets of boots and skis in.

Anything else you would like to know please just ask.

Hayley
    • If i were staying up near Dylons I would defo be a taking out a locker. It's not far but with all your gear to carry you'd be much more confotable witha locker. You can get your skis out in a morning and get stright on the Tarter chair.

You are going to have a great holiday the snow is superb right now and more forecast over the weekend with some sun for the beginning of the week to enjoy it all in :thumbup: