Parking in Soldeu

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Parking in Soldeu

I'm going to be renting a car to get from Barcelona to the Hotel l'Ermita (2 mins outside Soldeu apparently)

So I'd need to drive to the lift each day in Soldeu or El Tarter

I'm wondering is there free parking near the lift on the street or in a car park? If not, where is the cheapest?

I've noticed there is a car park underground by the lift in Soldeu on google street view, guessing this maybe expensive?

Cheers
    • Just about all the parking in Soldeu is payable, including the car park under the main lift, with only a tiny bit of free street parking left which is usually full.

If you're driving the best place is El Tarter because there is a large free car park right at the gondola.
    • Steve wrote:

Just about all the parking in Soldeu is payable, including the car park under the main lift, with only a tiny bit of free street parking left which is usually full.

If you're driving the best place is El Tarter because there is a large free car park right at the gondola.
      Thanks , probs drive to El Tarter then.

Out of interest you don't know the prices of the underground car park by the lift station at Soldeu?
    • Steve wrote:

I took a photo of the price list two years ago but haven't got around to taking another one!! It used to be €5.60 for five hours then 60c per hour after that, up to €9.80 from 12-24 hours.
      Cheers buddy, at least I know I can park for free somewhere, was worried that I'd have like an additional €20 a day charge for parking