Jan or March?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jan or March?

Hey guys,
      I know it's impossible to predict the weather, but i'd appreciate it anyone with experience of Soldeu through the season could let me know what they think the safer bet may be. The choice is between the 13th of Jan and the 10th or March. I'm organising a trip for between 8-10 people and would feel terrible of things went wrong snow wise.
      Cheers,
      H
    • Hi Shmil

Check out the photos on our Facebook page and it should put your mind at ease

You can keep up-to-date with the weather here: soldeu-andorra.com/weather.php

We've now got a great base to start from and they'll have the snow cannons working hard to keep it topped up plus we'll get some more snow through December. The main winter hits from January onwards with snow levels building throughout the season.

Ski holidays are always down to a little luck because you never know what the weather will throw at you, so all you need to do is keep dancing the snow dance and you'll be fine!!

Steve