Skiing from Soldeu to Pas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Skiing from Soldeu to Pas

Hi, My daughter and I are coming to Soldeu in the new year :thumbsup: , we've been before and also been all around El Tarter/Canillo but this year we would like to ski across to Grau Roig and Pas. Is there an easy way to get there? She's fine on blue runs but not super confident on Reds and from looking at the piste map it seems that you have to ski the red enradort run. How tricky is that? Also does the tortuga run link up with the top of the TSF4 LLAC DEL CUBIL ? Cos it seems to finish in mid air :) Any hints or tips much appreciated
      Cheers!
    • The Enradort red is a fairly esay one. It's quite wide so allows slot of cross piste skiing to slow you up. The colibri red is an easy one too. Just the very start of it is a little steep. The cami de pessons red is really a blue but it's not that wide so it gets a red ticket. Not one to worry about really. Just a bit of snow ploughing which all kids are great at. The start of the run down from coll blanc down to pas is a little steep too with a lot of reds off it so keep an eye out for the flexta run.

soldeu-andorra.com/piste-map-popup.php

This is a good little map.
      Have been going there for a good few years now with the kids. One of the best spots around. I'll be there first week January too.

Colin