Legalisation Office Update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Legalisation Office Update

The process for legalising your police report has changed this year as the legalisation office in Milton Keynes is no longer open to the public. You've got to either post it to the same office, or you can search on the internet for an agent in Milton Keynes who can take it in for you.
    • I know! However they do say that they'll post it back to you the very next day (so you should get it the day after). They charge £6 for postage on top of the legalisation fee, so depending on where in the country you're travelling from it's most probably cheaper this way.
    • That doesn't sound too bad, if that is actually what is going to happen!

I just have a little bit of aprehension about waiting nearly 40 days to get my police report and then putting it in the post! Ah well, will just have to keep my fingers crossed when I do! ;)

Nice one by the way. I would never have know about it if I hadn't randomly checked on here. That would have been a long drive to MK for nothing! I can see me getting really quite annoyed with the security guard! haha