Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Henry, I've sent you an email, Ian

• Hi Axel I've just emailed you the info. Steve

• Hi both, Thanks for your post, Unfortunatley getting a taxi isn't that easy. No taxis are based in the resort, so they have to travel up from the main capital (which is about 25-30 mins away) so you have to order a good 45 mins before you need it. If you are in a bar, there should be some one that can order on your behalf. The biggest problem is that they charge to get to you, as well as the journey, so a 3-5min ride to El Tarter could be €25+. It's not impossible to do, but it isn't done regula…

• Snowmobiles in Soldeu

Soldeu.com - - Activities & Excursions

Hi Pippa, Yes there is a circuit in Soldeu, but last year we tried the snowmobiles in the nearby sector of Grau Roig and they were awesome! You can read about our experience here and for all Grandvalira activities click here. Hope this helps and let us know if you have any more questions Ian

• Hi Raquel, Thanks for your email. We have a 72 hour cut off period on our website for making bookings which is why it won't let you select 09.03.2018 for your outgoing transfer. If you email us at info@andorraresorts.com right away then I can send you an online secure payment link for your tansfer booking but this would have to be paid by 11am Central European Time today in order to allow us to book this with the supplier. We will need to know your age, which airport you are flying into (if you'…

• Hi Arfur, Thanks for your post. You can collect your lift passes from the kiosks which are located downstairs gondola station in Soldeu. The gondola station is located in between the Villager Pub and Sport Village Hotel. (You can see the gondola station on the map here: www.soldeu.com/map-soldeu). To exchange your vouchers, go into the gondola building, walk straight ahead down the ramp, and as you get to the bottom of the ramp turn right and you will see the kiosks (labelled Caixa 1-5). Simply …

• Hi Rich, Thanks for your post. There is only one ski school in Soldeu, so the only group lessons that are available are the ones advertised on our website which are run by Grandvalira (starting on Mondays and Saturdays). If you would like to have lessons on 1st March then your only option would be to arrange private lessons, and these can be booked by completing the form at the bottom of the following page: soldeu.com/private-lessons . I hope this helps but please let us know if you have any oth…

• Hi Sue & Tony, Thanks for your post and that's great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Sport Village! Hope to see you again next season! Kind Regards, Ellen

• Weather for Easter

Soldeu.com - - Snow & Weather

Hi johnny5, The conditions at the moment are just superb, there is a great base on the mountain, we've had loads of snow and there is more due. Things are looking good! Keep up with the weather here Ian

• Hi Victorialoc, Thanks for your post. For your ski pass it's ok to be on the phone, but for the hire shop it definitely needs to be printed. Many thanks

• Hi Sandra, Thanks for your post - you can find all the info you need is here Hope this helps!

• Hi Martin, Thanks for your post. Your lift passes and lesson tickets have the dates and duration printed on them, so that's absolutely fine if you would like to pick them up a couple of days in advance - the validity won't be affected. As you note though, you will have to wait until after 4pm the day before to collect your equipment. Hope this helps but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Kind Regards, Ellen

• Hi Jules, Thanks for your post. May I ask where abouts you are staying? There's a village carpark which is opposite Hotel Bruxxels and by the bus stop/information point, and there's also some street parking available around the village. The car park and street parking costs around €3 per day so it's pretty affordable! The only issue might be finding a space as it will be Half Term and busier than usual. Another option is the carpark in the gondola station in Soldeu which is just under €10 to par…

• Free Lunch

Soldeu.com - - Lift Passes, Lessons & Ski Hire

The lunch is no longer free, but is available for a supplement when booking, and it's still a great deal as you save money. The supplement to upgrade depends on the age group of the pass, and also the duration. It is only available for pre-booking, and for durations of 2-6 days. You can book online at booking.soldeu.com Steve

• Hi Nick, Many thanks for your post. Really pleased to hear that you have a lot of great things to say about Soldeu and our website! I've enquired about the deal you have seen online, and the Hermitage reservations team have advised that you need to book directly with Landrover by calling Leonore at + 376 680 682. I'm not sure whether they will still have the Hermitage offer available as I haven't been able to find this online myself, but in any case you should be able to book the Landrover Exper…

• Hi Aaron, No problem at all - if you have any more questions regarding places to go please don't hesitate to ask! Absolutely it's possible to ski from El Tarter to Soldeu. With your Grandvalira lift pass you are able to ski to all six sectors of Grandvalira - El Tarter, Soldeu, Canillo, Encamp, Grau Roig, Pas de la Casa. It depends ion your ability and which lifts and runs you take, but to ski from the top of El Tarter gondola to the base of Soldeu would take around 20 minutes or so. In terms of…

• Packages with flights

Soldeu.com - - Booking Your Holiday

Hi Sarah With Soldeu.com it's all booked independently, but we have a sister company called Destination Ski who organise package ski holidays. If you take a look at their website you'll see the various hotels and apartments they have available, and they can put together a package for you with flights included. Steve

• Hi Lara Group lessons start on Mondays, which is why no results are coming up on the booking site. Starting Tuesdays you can book private lessons - the details are on this page >> Steve

• That's great to know! Is that on a contract or pay-as-you-go? Steve

• tickets

Soldeu.com - - The Place For Anything Else!

Hi Monique, We believe this is all sorted for you now?