Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 127.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Liz The early booking rate until the end of September is €655.50, then from 1st October until 8th December it is €690, otherwise the regular price for the Grandvalira season pass is €863. Steve

• Hi Fiona It depends where you're coming from, but it's very easy and great access from France and from Spain. Have a read of our blog article for more info. Steve

• Hi Rachel, The lockers fit 4 pairs of skis and cost 13 euros per day, or 15 euros per day for a heated one. Ella

• Hi, Are you looking for Soldeu in particular, or anywhere close? Ian

• Hi Sharon, Yes, there are around 200 lockers upstairs in the gondola station (street level). Due to demand, these can't be pre-booked but can be organised in resort. Ella

• Hi Brian, I would presume that the overnight charges would be inclusive of whatever time you parked your car. e.g. it would cost €7.05 for 7am-5pm and then another €7.05 from 5pm-3am and so on. Ella

• Hi Brian, The cable car building, in the centre of Canillo, has a large four-storey car park with capacity for 350 cars. Prices are very affordable for long stays: free first hour; two hours, € 1.25; six hours, € 4.45; ten hours, € 7.05. There is also a free communal outdoor parking about 200 meters from the cable car, with capacity for another 150 vehicles. Hope this helps. Ella

• Snow garden

Soldeu.com - - Lift Passes, Lessons & Ski Hire

Hi Jenny, I'm glad you're now thinking about coming to Soldeu, it's a great place! The snow garden will still be running on the dates you're thinking of coming. Your daughter would be able to do the day and a half on the weekend and then three days commencing Monday. You will need to book with the ski school directly, you can do this by calling them on +376 753 191, emailing skischool@soldeu.ad or using their online booking system at escolasoldeu.com/en/online-reservations. Hope this helps and d…

• Hi Andrey Thank you for your message, I believe one of my colleagues has been in contact with you via email. Steve

• Afternoon Lessons

Soldeu.com - - Booking Your Holiday

Hi Steve, Thanks for your query. Just to clarify, we are an information and booking site so we do not own the ski school, we just provide lessons through them. Unfortunately full day lessons don't currently exist, so no group would be the same in the morning and the afternoon. As well as this, afternoon lessons only become available when the morning lessons are full. Additionally, there is no way to guarantee the same group with the same instructor. Your daughters would progress much more quickl…

• Afternoon Lessons

Soldeu.com - - Booking Your Holiday

Hi Steve, I have passed this on to our team and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Ella

• Weather in Soldeu

Soldeu.com - - Snow & Weather

Hi Peter, The slopes are in great condition, especially for this time of year. The last snowfall was about a week ago, though over 66% of Grandvalira is covered by snow cannons so the mountain team are always hard at work to keep the pistes ski-able! We're due snow on Thursday too, just in time for the New Year. You can head to our photo gallery to see how the snow has looked in resort this month (and for previous years): soldeu.com/photos/soldeu/index.php/AlbumList/ See you in January! Ella

• Hi Steve, You can get your snowboard serviced in most ski rental shops - it generally costs around 5 euros. Best wishes, Ella

• ello

Soldeu.com - - Lift Passes, Lessons & Ski Hire

Hi Sonia33, Through where did you book your locker? Ian

• Hi DannyW, Thanks for your post - Offical opening is the 30th November (weather dependant), because of the excellent early season snow though they have opened limited runs in Pas de la Casa and Grau Roig already! Hope this helps, Ian

• Hi Afauroux, Thanks for your post, You can book ski school here> Although you won't be able to book for your 5 year old - the minimum age is 6. You can see options for little ones here> If you do need any assistance, you can get in touch with us here> Ian

• Hi Sah If you want something really special, the restaurant at Hotel Sport Hermitage has a Michelin star, or alternatively Sol i Neu is really excellent. In terms of bars in Soldeu for New Year, they're all pretty lively but check out Fat Albert's and The Harp. There's usually a torchlight descent on the mountain followed by fireworks. Steve

• Hi OrangePete, Firstly, you'd be best off getting the chairlift instead of the gondola (it's situated just across from the gondola in Soldeu) it will be much quieter. From there, head to either the Canillo or Grau Roig sectors - these will be much quieter. Hope this helps? Ian

• Hello, Thanks for your post - are you looking for a family or more lively atmosphere? A restaurant or nightclub? Many thanks, Ian

• Hi Pete, Thanks for your post - will you be based in Soldeu? Many thanks, Ian