Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Hi Brian,

I would presume that the overnight charges would be inclusive of whatever time you parked your car. e.g. it would cost €7.05 for 7am-5pm and then another €7.05 from 5pm-3am and so on.

Ella
  • Hi Brian,

The cable car building, in the centre of Canillo, has a large four-storey car park with capacity for 350 cars. Prices are very affordable for long stays: free first hour; two hours, € 1.25; six hours, € 4.45; ten hours, € 7.05. There is also a free communal outdoor parking about 200 meters from the cable car, with capacity for another 150 vehicles.

Hope this helps.

Ella
  • Car parking Canillo

Scouser3

Hi
    Bringing a car to Canillo from BCN. Can anyone advise on car parking charges? I can see from GV website that I can park for free 0800-2000 using lift pass to exit, but ideally want to leave the car for 6 days, whilst we are enjoying the snow.
    Or can you offer any advice on ‘cheap’ parking. Staying in apartments next to Roc d’Castell hotel.
    Any help appreciated...Brian