Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Hi Steve,

Thanks for your query.

Just to clarify, we are an information and booking site so we do not own the ski school, we just provide lessons through them.

Unfortunately full day lessons don't currently exist, so no group would be the same in the morning and the afternoon. As well as this, afternoon lessons only become available when the morning lessons are full.

Additionally, there is no way to guarantee the same group with the same instructor. Your daughters would progress much more quickly than their morning group which would mean they would be out of sync with the rest of the group.

I would suggest taking a look at private lessons over group lessons if you would like your daughters to progress more quickly throughout your holiday - these are available in both the morning and afternoons.

Let me know if I can do anything further to assist.

Best wishes,

Ella
  • Afternoon Lessons

chasx020

Hi,
    My daughters, Eloise & Charlotte Chantry (11 & 8 years old) are booked on morning ski lessons with your ski school through Crystal Holidays during week commencing 5th April (we will be staying in Park Piolets Spa Hotel).
    We would like to book them to also have afternoon lessons on 3 of the days please.
    Please could you advise how we add these afternoon lessons to our bookings, and ideally keep them within the same groups and same instructors.
    many thanks,
    Steve Chantry