Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Logan,

Thanks for your email. There's a village carpark which is opposite Hotel Bruxxels (by the bus
    stop/information point), and there's also some street parking available around the village. The car park and street parking costs around €3 per day so it's affordable.

Another option is the carpark in the gondola station in Soldeu which is just under €10 to park
    for the whole day. The gondola station is just a stones throw away from your hotel so this would be the most convenient option for you, although a little more expensive.

Hope this helps but please let me know if you have any more questions and I'll be happy to advise.

Ellen
  • 2019 Parking in Soldeu

Logan

Hi there, anyone able to inform me about the parking situation in Soldeu. We are staying at the Sport Hotel for 5 nights so will need something for that period.

Thanks!

Logan