Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 2

• Hi Raquel,

Thanks for your email. We have a 72 hour cut off period on our website for making bookings which is why it won't let you select 09.03.2018 for your outgoing transfer. If you email us at info@andorraresorts.com right away then I can send you an online secure payment link for your tansfer booking but this would have to be paid by 11am Central European Time today in order to allow us to book this with the supplier. We will need to know your age, which airport you are flying into (if you're flying into Barcelona please let us know which terminal), and what transfer times you would like. You can find a list of all the transfer times here: soldeu.com/transfers

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards,

Ellen
  • Trànsfer from Toulouse to Soldeu 9/3/18-13/3/18

RaquelC

Hi, i have just realised I bought all my hire equipment and classes with you guys, however for some reason didn't buy a transfer ticket for my arrival. I have now tried to buy a transfer ticket through your website i cannot select the 9/3/18 returning the 13/3/18, all of my friends are on the 11:00 on the 9/3/18 transfer from toulouse to soldeu. Hoping by some chance I can get a ticket for that same transfer ?or can I buy directly on the Coach?
    Mant Thanks