Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 4

• Pass & equipment collection

Victorialoc

Is it absolutely necessary to print of the vouchers for collecting ski pass & rental equipment or is it ok to just download the voucher onto a phone to show at the ticket offices?
    Thanks
  • Hi Martin,

Thanks for your post. Your lift passes and lesson tickets have the dates and duration printed on them, so that's absolutely fine if you would like to pick them up a couple of days in advance - the validity won't be affected.

As you note though, you will have to wait until after 4pm the day before to collect your equipment.

Hope this helps but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Ellen
  • Collecting tickets etc

Martin

Hello I have all our lift pass, lesson and equipment hire booked from Monday 12th Feb, however we will actually arrive earlier on the Saturday. The emails I have says we can collect our tickets "as soon as we arrive", does that mean even two days in advance is ok?

I guess for equipment no (it says after 4pm the day before), but for lift pass and lessons, could we sort that out earlier, and not affect the validity of the pass?

Just keen to beat the half term queues...