Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• We just got back from Soldeu having stayed at Hotel Sport Village and were very pleased. The welcome is fantastic, and superb views of the slopes. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and we paid the extra to upgrade to a slopes view room which we would recommend.

The spa isn't included but you get a residents discount, and it was so good we visited twice, and would highly recommend a visit (or two).
  • Hi Tim,

I’ve personally never stayed in the Sport Village, the reception is lovely, it always smells and looks amazing, each occasion Christmas, Valentine’s day etc they have various different themed decorations... very cool.

You'll find it’s located perfectly next to the gondola and is linked to the Hermitage hotel and Spa, which has 5 floors of pure spa heaven... awesome for an evening after a full on day on the mountain.

We would love to hear your thoughts after your visit, please do post us your comments. :)

I’m sure you’re going to have an amazing trip.
  • Sport Village

Lloyd Parks

I stayed there three weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it - perfect location in the centre of Soldeu. It's got a lovely Alpine feel to it with loads of wood everywhere and the staff were great too.

We stayed bed & breakfast, and the food was excellent - we had dinner in there once and although it was enjoyable we were pleased we had the option to eat somewhere different every night.

Definately try Fontanella Pizzaria (in a hotel a few doors down) as it was delicious, and also a lovely steak in Brussels (also another hotel).

I'm sure you'll love it, and I see there's been a load more snow since we got back!! Enjoy! :)